Workshops are designed for health care practitioners including: athletic therapists, physiotherapists, athletic trainers, physical therapists, chiropractors, registered massage therapists, osteopaths, physicians, and occupational therapists.
If you are interested in hosting a workshop, the following facilities are needed:
- A lecture or preferably a lab or clinical room with capability for power point presentation.
- The clinical area with treatment tables for general workshops and electrical outlets for modality courses.
- Preferably 10 - 12 electric tables for the manual courses
- LCD viewer that can be viewed in the clinical area
- Loaner modalities for the modality courses (prearranged)
- Twenty to twenty four participants are best for the workshops.
- For the hands-on nature of the course, the room should accomodate the 20 - 24 participants
If interested, contact firstname.lastname@example.org